For over a decade, Wright Strategies has delivered effective Internet marketing strategies and software solutions that support the development, growth and success of our clients across many industries.
In 2010, the team at Wright Strategies launched Saffire Events. Saffire Events creates award-winning software to help fairs, festivals and rodeos deliver an enticing online presence to increase revenue and value with customers, sponsors, vendors and volunteers.
Learn more about Saffire Events and our clients: www.saffireevents.com.
ASP.NET Programmer - Milwaukie, OR
Full time; 40+ hours per week
ASP.NET programmer will be responsible for object oriented programming within a structured development environment. Growth and learning on the job will be expected while implementing object oriented solutions in development of advanced marketing and ecommerce websites.
- Work with technical team to improve existing code base
- Integrate object oriented code base with html templates
- Build class libraries for data, business logic and presentation layers of sites
- Build and interact with SQL server databases
- Integrate AJAX solutions where applicable into presentation layer of websites
- Work with all departments within company to assist in planning and development of sites
- Test and debug applications throughout the development process
- Research new technologies that may be beneficial to team’s growth
- 2+ years experience (or comparable education) using Visual Studio 2005/2008 to develop and release code files and sites
- 2+ years experience (or comparable education) building and managing databases with MSSQL Server 2005/2008
- Demonstrate experience with Relational Database Theory
- Demonstrate experience with OOP basics and solid understanding of n-layer design
- Strong understanding of fundamental concepts within web development
- Experience (or comparable education) in building and interacting with web services
- Experience using source control software (Subversion specifically)
- Experience configuring and managing IIS applications
Benefits & Compensation
We offer a full range of benefits, including generous bonus structure, paid holidays, vacation/personal time and health insurance reimbursement. But the most important benefit we offer is a fun and casual environment working with good people.
All interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Top candidates will be selected from the pool of applicants and will be contacted for interviews in the near future.